We treat inpatients and outpatients with a range of problems including swallowing, communication and voice disorders.
Our services include:
- speech and language assessments
- assessment and management of swallowing disorders including videofluoroscopy procedures
- therapy to remediate communication disorders
- tracheostomy management
- provision of alternative communication devices and strategies
- ear, nose and throat (ENT) services, including voice and a state-wide service for spasmodic dysphonia
- education and counselling for family and carers
- referral to other external agencies as appropriate
- student clinical training.
We focus on acute care, including diagnosis and early management.