Neurology is a medical specialty dealing with disorders of the nervous system.
Our services include:
- 24 hour Emergency Department consultation services
- inpatient general neurology services
- outpatient general neurology services
- comprehensive stroke service
- stroke prevention clinic
- Telehealth consultations for regional areas.
Our hospital is the adult centre for the Western Australian Comprehensive Epilepsy Service and we deal with the assessment of first seizures and the management of epilepsy. We also perform diagnostic and pre-surgical video EEG (electroencephalogram) evaluations.
Sub-specialty clinics include:
- peripheral neuropathy
- multiple sclerosis
- vestibular disorders.