A comprehensive Library and Information Service (external site)
is available for all staff at Royal Perth Hospital and across the East Metropolitan Health Service. The Library is a joint Area service with the South Metropolitan Health Service and has another base at Fiona Stanley Hospital.
The library offers comprehensive online and print resources and services including:
- literature search services
- document delivery and interlibrary loans
- current awareness alert services
- internet and database access
- internet and database training.
When using the Library website from offsite, login with your usual WA Health Network credentials.