Specialist outpatient clinics operate five days a week for various cardiac conditions such as:
- ischaemic heart disease
- coronary artery disease
- pacemaker clinics
- Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic
- PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale) / ASD (Atrial Septal Defect)
- renal denervation procedure for resistant hypertension.
Along with the clinics, we perform:
- inpatient and outpatient transthoracic and transoesophageal echocardiograms
- Holter monitoring
- ECGs (electrocardiograms)
- cardiac stress testing.
The cardiac catheter laboratory (cathlab) operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Procedures performed in the cathlab include:
- pacemaker implantation
- cardioverter defibrillator implantation
- catheter ablation of arrhythmia
- electrophysiology studies
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
- renal denervation
- upright tilt table testing
- DC cardioversion of atrial fibrillation.