Anatomical Pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the examination of organs, tissues and whole bodies.
Our services include:
- forensic neuropathology
- frozen section
- post mortem examination
- electron microscopy
- breast assessment for BreastScreen WA
- metabolic bone disease studies (reference centre)
- embalming and cosmetisation
- review and demonstration of material from other laboratories
- DNA studies for lymphoma, sarcoma, microorganisms and carcinomas.